Power Rack with Lat Pull and Cable Crossover Attachments
Get in shape at home with the Valor Fitness BD-11BCCL squat rack. You'll receive everything you need, from a power rack to lat pull and cable attachments. This space saving cable machine is built to last.
Features and Benefits:
HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 2.5” x 2.5” 12-gauge steel. Rubber base caps encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.
VERSATILE: Contains all the attributes of the BD-11 Hard Power Rack, with the added Valor Fitness Lat Pull Attachment and BD-CC2.5 Cable Crossover Attachment that includes 2 attachable cable machines to fit both sides of the Power Rack.
ADJUSTABLE: Accessory chain on the Lat Pull Attachment allows multiple starting positions, maximizing range of motion while lap bar secures the user, while the Cable Crossover includes 17 adjustable positions and a pulley system that works with you as you step out for more stretch. Also includes 2 single adjustable handles that attach to the pulley system.
SPACE SUFFICIENT: With multiple units built into one, this transforms the BD-11 Hard Power Rack into a full, commercial gym style machine while only measuring 75” x 116” x 87”.
ADDITIONAL: 500 lb. max load if using the bar catchers outside of the cage, 650 lb. max load if using the bar catchers inside the cage, 750 lb. max load for safety bars. 200lb. max load on the Lat Pull and on each side of the Cable Crossover. For longer wear and tear, gently return the carriage to the starting position. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable, and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 5 separate boxes.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Power Rack (box 1)
||Power Rack (box 2)
||Cable Crossover Attachment (box 1)
||Cable Crossover Attachment (box 2)
||Lat Pull Attachment
The Lat Pull Attachment comes with a higher lat pull station and a low row/curl station at the bottom, and increases the variety of exercises to include lat pulls, tricep push/pulldowns, upright rows, and curls. Foot plates provide additional comfort when performing seated row exercises. This attachment also includes a 38” lat pull down bar, a 20” row/curl bar, and a padded lap bar to keep your body secure while in use.
The included Cable Crossover Attachment provides you with the ability to get the full benefit of a gym style crossover machine in your home or studio without breaking the bank. Constructed of heavy duty steel, with 17 adjustable positions and a pulley system that works with you as you step out for more stretch, you are able to target a variety of muscle groups. Each pulley has a double bar track that creates stability and a smoother movement when using either Olympic or standard plates.
Before-Your-Order-Ships Cancellation: Please contact us as soon as possible to cancel any orders. If it has not left the shipping facility, we will cancel the order and issue the refund in full.
Once-Your-Order-Has-Shipped Cancellation: If the product is in route to your shipping address, we are unable to guarantee any cancellation. However, we will do everything we can to discontinue the delivery. If we are successful in having the shipment halted and returned to us we will issue a refund minus the cost of shipping.
After Delivery Return:
If the package has been delivered and you would like to return it, it can be done in one of two ways:
- Simply ship it back to us any way you would like. The refund will be issued minus the original shipping fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
- We can email a shipping label to you and schedule a pickup. Once the item has been received, the refund will be issued minus the original and return shipping and/or pickup fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time, and the return policy is based on a case by case basis depending on the situation & product.
Customer Responsibility – Customer(s) are responsible for all return freight and possible packaging costs, if:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from Valor Fitness.
- If packaging is damaged, accept the package and contact Valor Fitness warranty department if replacement parts or missing parts are needed. If customer refuses package without opening, please contact Valor Fitness to inform them of the damaged packaging and assist in further assistance to complete customer order fulfillment.
- If customer cannot be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point Valor Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Buyer’s Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
- Valor’s obligation under product warranty is limited to repairing or replacing listed in the guidelines above.
Item may be subject to a re-packaging fee. All original packaging must accompany the returned product. If you return an item due to size limitations, you are still responsible for freight costs both ways and a restocking fee may also apply. The customer will be responsible for getting product beyond the threshold/door.
Valor Fitness Responsibility – Valor Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.