The BD-11BCCL Power Rack with Lat Pull & Cable Crossover Attachments has everything you need to turn your home gym into the ultimate workout studio in one space. This space sufficient bundle transforms the BD-11 Power Rack into a full, commercial gym-style machine while only measuring 85” x 120” 87”. With this versatile rack, users can perform basic pull-ups, squats, bench press, lat pull downs, and numerous cable crossover exercises.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 2.5” x 2.5” 12-gauge steel. Rubber base caps encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.
- VERSATILE- Contains all the attributes of the BD-11 Hard Power Rack, with the added Valor Fitness Lat Pull Attachment and BD-CC2.5 Cable Crossover Attachment that includes 2 attachable cable machines to fit both sides of the Power Rack.
- ADJUSTABLE- Accessory chain on the Lat Pull Attachment allows multiple starting positions, maximizing range of motion while lap bar secures the user, while the Cable Crossover includes 17 adjustable positions and a pulley system that works with you as you step out for more stretch. Also includes 2 single adjustable handles that attach to the pulley system.
- SPACE SUFFICIENT- With multiple units built into one, this transforms the BD-11 Hard Power Rack into a full, commercial gym style machine while only measuring 75” x 116” x 87”.
- ADDITIONAL- 500 lb. max load if using the bar catchers outside of the cage, 650 lb. max load if using the bar catchers inside the cage, 800 lb. max load for safety bars. 250lb. max load on the Lat Pull and on each side of the Cable Crossover. For longer wear and tear, gently return the carriage to the starting position. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable, and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 5 separate boxes.
Also featured is an angled pull-up bar at the top of the unit. This allows users to perform pull-ups in a more natural or narrow grip, or at a wider angle, providing the ability to target the muscles at a different angle and add more versatility to workouts. The adjustable bar catches make it easy to rack and unrack your barbell for either squats or bench press exercises. These bar catches are easily adjusted by twisting the hook and pulling outward, then putting it in any of the 27 variable positions which range in height from 15” to 67”.
The vibrant numbering system allows you to easily identify the different positions and where you may need to adjust the bar catches. The BD-11 also features solid steel safety bars to help you in the event the lift cannot be completed. The Lat Pull Attachment comes with a higher lat pull station and a low row/curl station at the bottom, and increases the variety of exercises to include lat pulls, tricep push/pulldowns, upright rows, and curls. Foot plates provide additional comfort when performing seated row exercises. This attachment also includes a 38” LAT bar, a 20” row/curl bar, and a padded lap bar to keep your body secure while in use. catches.
The BD-11 also features solid steel safety bars to help you in the event the lift cannot be completed. The included Cable Crossover Attachment provides you with the ability to get the full benefit of a gym style crossover machine in your home or studio without breaking the bank.
Constructed of heavy duty steel, with 17 adjustable positions and a pulley system that works with you as you step out for more stretch, you are able to target a variety of muscle groups. Each pulley has a double bar track that creates stability and a smoother movement when using either Olympic or standard plates. 2 adjustable handles are included as well. Max weight loads: 500 lb if using the bar catchers outside of the cage, 650 lb if using the bar catchers inside the cage, and 750 lb for safety bars. Max weight load of 200 lb for the Lat Pull and Cable Crossover Attachments.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.