The BD-11BL Power Rack with Lat Pull Attachment is a heavy-duty unit that is an essential addition for anybody building the ultimate home, garage, or light-commercial gym. With this versatile rack, users can perform basic pull-ups, squats, bench press, and lat pull downs.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 2.5” x 2.5” 12-gauge steel. Rubber base caps encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.
- VERSATILE- Contains all the attributes of the BD-11 Hard Power Rack, with the added Lat Pull Attachment . Includes a 39” lat pull bar, along with 18.5” curl/row bar to increase exercise options for the BD-11 Hard Power Rack.
- ADJUSTABLE- Accessory chain provided allows multiple starting positions, maximizing range of motion while lap bar secures the user.
- SMOOTH MOVEMENT- Adding Olympic or standard plates on each 8.5” carriage allows smooth up & down movement on chrome plated shaft.
- ADDITIONAL- 500 lb. max load if using the bar catchers outside of the cage, 650 lb. max load if using the bar catchers inside the cage, 800 lb. max load for safety bars. 250lb. max load on the Lat Pull. For longer wear and tear, gently return the carriage to the starting position. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable, and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 3 separate boxes.
Also featured is an angled pull-up bar at the top of the unit. This allows users to perform pull-ups in a more natural or narrow grip, or at a wider angle, providing the ability to target the muscles at a different angle and add more versatility to workouts. The adjustable bar catches make it easy to rack and unrack your barbell for either squats or bench press exercises. These bar catches are easily adjusted by twisting the hook and pulling outward, then putting it in any of the 27 variable positions which range in height from 15” to 67”.
The vibrant numbering system allows you to easily identify the different positions and where you may need to adjust the bar catches. The BD-11 also features solid steel safety bars to help you in the event the lift cannot be completed. The Lat Pull Attachment comes with a higher lat pull station and a low row/curl station at the bottom, and increases the variety of exercises to include lat pulls, tricep push/pulldowns, upright rows, and curls. Foot plates provide additional comfort when performing seated row exercises.
This attachment also includes a 38” LAT bar, a 20” row/curl bar, and a padded lap bar to keep your body secure while in use. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year hardware. Max weight loads: 500 lb if using the bar catchers outside of the cage, 650 lb if using the bar catchers inside the cage, and 750 lb for safety bars. Max weight load of 200 lb for the Lat Pull Down Attachment.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.