The Valor Fitness BD-7 Power Rack w/ LAT Pull Attachment is a versatile rack that is an ideal addition to any home, garage, or light-commercial gym. With a 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel frame, this heavy-duty unit has rubber base caps on each foot for safety, stability, and floor protection. Steel diminishes as the gauge increase, so a 12-gauge steel rack is stronger and more durable than any 13 or 14-gauge steel rack you may find. The BD-7 Power Rack includes a straight pull-up bar with a knurled grip at the top to build strength in your upper body. This power rack is a must have weightlifting gift to give as the perfect addition to a new home gym.
- OPTIONS ARE ENDLESS - This squat cage can be used in many ways. Includes the Valor Fitness BD-CC2.0 Cage Cable Crossover Attachment that includes 2 attachable cable machines to fit both sides of the Power Rack. Also includes pull up station and lat pull down station with plate loading carriage (lap bar and low row/curl bar included). Use it for squats, bench, crossover movements, pull-ups, lat pulls, bicep curls and many more!
- ROCK SOLID, STURDY & SAFE – Whether you are racking your heavy barbell or performing pull-ups, this rack will has your back. It will remain completely still with no shaking or rocking. Comes with heavy duty safety bars for your safety and security while using this rack. Constructed of 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel with rubber base caps that encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE – This squat rack cage does not need to be bolted down. Comes with all necessary hardware and our new and improved manual with easy to follow instructions.
- ORGANIZED & ADJUSTABLE- This weight rack cage allows for an organized home gym with 4 plate storage pegs measuring 8” each for ample storage for both Olympic and standard plates. 27 variable positions for bar support, ranging in height from 17.5” to 68”. Vibrant numbering system to easily identify variable positions.
- ADDITIONAL- 500 lb. max load if using the bar catchers outside of the power cage, 650 lb. max load if using the bar catchers inside the fitness rack, 750 lb. max load for safety bars. 200lb. max load on the Lat Pull down. For longer wear and tear, gently return the carriage to the starting position. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable, and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
The BD-7BCC Bundle contains all the attributes of the BD-7 Power Rack w/ Lat Pull Attachment, with the added benefit of the BD-CC2.0 Cable Crossover Attachment. The BD-7 Power Rack w/ Lat Pull Attachment is a versatile rack that is an ideal addition to any home, garage, or light-commercial gym. With a 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel frame, this heavy-duty unit has rubber base caps on each foot for safety, stability, and floor protection. The BD-7 Power Rack includes a straight pull-up bar with a knurled grip at the top to build strength in your upper body. A key component of this unit is the Lat Pull Down station included at the rear of the unit. With this feature of the BD-7, users can use the 38” lat pull bar at the top to perform lat pull down exercises as well as the 20” accessory pull down bar at the bottom to perform cable curls and cable rows. This feature will add more versatility to your workout regimen with a cable that travels 60”. The lap bar is included to secure the user in place (if they slide a bench in the frame) while performing lat pull down exercises.
The Cable Crossover Attachment includes 2 attachable cable machines to fit both sides of the power rack, as well as 2 adjustable handles that attach to the pulley system. Each side of the attachment features 17 adjustable positions and a pulley system that works with you as you step out for more stretch or intensity. The double bar track on the cable crossovers creates more stability and a smoother movement when using either Olympic or standard plates. Max weights: 500 lb if using the bar catchers outside of the cage, 650 lb if using the bar catchers inside the cage, and 750 lb for safety bars. 200 lb max weight load on the lat pull and cable crossovers.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
So what is the difference between the BD-7BCC, BD-41BCC, and the BD-11BCC? I see the BD-7BCC has the lat pull down attachment, and that all three have a different pull up bar style. But other than that what is the difference between the three styles? Also is it possible to get the ladder style pull up bar for the BD-7BCC?
Thanks for your question! The BD-7 and BD-33 frames are 2”x2” and the BD-11 and BD-41 frames are 2.5”x2.5”. As for the pull up bar, we do not sell those separately. The racks come with the pull up bars shown in the image.
Hello. are you able to attache the crossover attachments to the back of the cage instead of the front ? to reduce depth space
Thanks for your question! You can attach it to the rear if you need to reduce the depth, but keep in mind that you will have the back of the lat pull attachment taking up some of that space.