A common issue for many home and commercial gyms is the amount of clutter caused by the bumper plates scattered all over the floor. If this is an issue with your fitness environment, then the Valor Fitness BH-17 Bumper Plate Storage Tree is the answer.
- HEAVY DUTY- The BH-17 is constructed of 12-gauge steel for strength and durability. Rubber foot caps included encase each foot for stability and floor protection with the option to remove and mount to the floor. Holds up to 1,000 lb of bumper plates!
- STURDY WEIGHT PLATE RACK- Features a heavy-duty 3" x 3" steel frame to make an incredibly solid storage rack for your bumper plates! Though meant for home/light-commercial use, the BH-17 is strong enough to last in any commercial gym!
- BUMPER PLATE RACK- This unit features 6 continuous storage pegs (3 per side) measuring 10" each to make it easy to organize, store, and access your bumper plates! Get your weights off the floor and keep your gym clear of clutter!
- SAFE- Designed to keep your workout area/home or garage gym clear of clutter, the BH-17 was built with central weight distribution to eliminate the risk of tipping or any other safety concerns with a weight holder rack/bar storage.
- ADDITIONAL- Footprint of this bumper plate rack measures 31" x 29" x 54.5". Lowest rack pegs measure 11.5" from the ground, while the storage pegs measure 17.5" from each other.
This heavy-duty unit is constructed of 12-gauge steel for strength and durability with a rugged, stable base that can hold up to 1,000 lb of bumper plates. The 6 continuous steel rack pegs (3 on each side) measure 10” in length and 2” in diameter and are designed to easily hold bumper plates with 2” opening without problem. Each peg measures 17.5” apart, with the lowest pegs measuring 11.5” from the ground. The BH-17 was designed with central weight distribution to eliminate risk of tipping or any other concerns with bumper plate storage.
For further stability, rubber caps are included to encase each foot while also preventing damage to gym flooring. If the user decides not to use the rubber caps, each base has a hole so it can be easily bolted to the floor for increased stability (hardware not included). Measuring 31” x 29” x 54.5”, the Valor Fitness BH-17 is the perfect addition to any home or light-commercial gym hoping to keep a clean and organized fitness space.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Bumper Plate Tree
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.