Maintaining an organized and clean gym is important in any fitness environment to avoid any potential safety hazards and simply make it easier to find all your equipment. The Valor Fitness BH-8 Standard Plate Storage Tree with 1” Bar Storage is the ideal addition to your home or light-commercial gym to do just that.
- HEAVY DUTY- The BH-8 is constructed of 2" x 2" steel frame for a strong, durable plate storage tree in your home gym! Rubber end caps encase each foot to enhance stability and prevent damage to floor. Holds up to 800 lb of standard weight plates!
- STANDARD WEIGHT PLATE RACK- This unit features 6 powder coat storage pegs (3 per side) measuring 8.25" each to make it easy to organize, store, and access your 1" standard weight plates! Can also fit 2" Olympic weight plates or bumper plates.
- STANDARD BARBELL STORAGE- Not just meant for your plates! This plate organizer also has 2 standard 1" barbell sleeve inserts (1 on each side of the weight rack) to accommodate standard bars.
- SAFE- Designed to keep your workout area/home or garage gym clear of clutter, the BH-8 was built with central weight distribution to eliminate the risk of tipping or any other safety concerns with a weight holder rack/bar storage.
- ADDITIONAL- Footprint of this weight storage rack measures 22.5" x 21.5" x 43.5". Bottom pegs measure 11.5" from floor, middle pegs measure 16.5" from bottom pegs, top pegs measure 13.5" from middle pegs. Meant for home and light-commercial gym use.
Constructed of a 2” x 2” steel frame, the BH-8 is strong and durable having been designed with central weight distribution to eliminate the risk of tipping over or any other safety concerns. The BH-8 also features rubber end caps that encase each foot for further stability while preventing scratching and other damage to gym flooring. With 6 powder coated storage pegs measuring 8.25” each, users can make it easy to organize, store, and access up to 800 lb worth of standard 1” plates.
Although the storage pegs are meant for use with standard plates with a 1” opening, they can also accommodate 2” plates. For a snug fit for 2” plates, the Valor Fitness EX-10 Olympic Adapter Sleeve can be purchased separately to convert the 1” standard plate storage peg to 2”. This storage tree also features 2 standard barbell inserts measuring 1” each. This allows users to easily store their standard sized bars, further allowing you to keep any workout area clear of clutter. Each sleeve insert is welded into the bottom piece of the frame to ensure it efficiently stores standard sized bars in an upright manner and will not tip over. The Valor Fitness BH-8 Standard Plate Storage Tree is the perfect addition to any home or light-commercial gym to save space and easily access all standard plates and bars.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Standard Plate Tree Stand
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.