The Valor Fitness CB-12 Plate Loaded LAT Pull Down Machine with Lower T-Bar and Ab Crunch Harness is an incredibly versatile unit. Constructed from 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel for strength and durability, the CB-12 includes a Lat Bar and an adjustable lower utility T-Bar to offer a range of lat, shoulder, and arm exercises.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed from 2” x 2” 12-gauge Steel for strength and stability. Seat Pad using High density dual-layered padding to withstand intense stress over time. 60” long cable pulley holds up to 250 lb.
- VERSATILE- Includes Lat Bar and an adjustable Lower Utility T-Bar that offers a range of Lat, Shoulder, and Arm exercises. Includes double stitched harness strap with soft handles to perform seated ab crunches. Bar holder located at the top of the unit.
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT PAD- Seat adjusts up or down in 4 positions for a 5” range of motion with locking pull pins. Textured, diamond plated foot plates for the user to stand on for extra stability while performing curls and upright rows.
- CONTINUOUS PEGS- Weight storage pegs constructed with continuous Steel rod ensures strength. Holds standard 1” size plates but can also accommodate 2” Olympic size plates with the EX-10 Olympic Adapter Sleeve (sold separately).
- ADDITIONAL- Includes 2 spring clips (25mm) to keep weights in place. Max weight load of 250 lb. Meant for light-commercial use. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
Further adding to the unit’s functionality, a double stitched harness strap with soft handles allows the user to perform seated ab crunches. The bar holder located at the top of the unit provides room for the user to perform other exercises without the lat bar getting in the way. Some of the exercises possible with the CB-12 include tricep pull down, lat pull down, seated row, upright row, standing arm curls, and ab crunches.
The high density, tapered, dual-layered seat pad adjusts up or down in 4 positions, with a 5” range of motion with locking pull pins. Textured diamond foot plates for the user to stand on for extra stability while performing curls and upright rows – please ensure to stand on the foot plate to balance the weight of the unit. The plate storage pegs, constructed with a continuous steel rod to ensure strength, holds standard 1” plates. The CB-12 can also accommodate 2” Olympic plates – for a snug fit with 2” plates, the EX-10 Olympic Adapter Sleeve – which converts standard 1” plate posts to 2” Olympic plate posts – can be purchased separately. The Valor Fitness CB-12 includes 2 spring clips (25mm) and has a max weight load of 250 lb.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|CB-12||CB-12 Box 1||51||79||10||8||24x58x80|
|CB-12 Box 2||32||23||17||8||24x58x80|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the lat bar included with the unit?
Thanks for your question! Yes, this comes with the lat bar and an adjustable lower Utility T-Bar.
Where do i buy the weight plates for this machine? What size fits? I just want the weights, not a bar with the weights, up to say 110 or 120 pounds total of weights
I see this is available Before I order it I have a few questions It says 58 inches are need for depth but how much total room is need when 45 plates are added Next question are the EX 10 Olympic sleeves available and how much are they
Thanks for your questions! If you are using bumper plates with a standard 17.5 inch diameter, you will need at least 61.5 of depth.
The EX-10 Olympic Sleeve Adapters can be purchased here.
Does this have to be mounted to a wall or floor Is it safe with out doing either
Thank you for your interest in our CB-12! It does not need to be mounted to the wall or floor.