The Valor Fitness ES-PS Power Sled is ideal for conditioning workouts and building strength and stamina through functional training. Whether you are pushing, pulling, or dragging, this Power Sled constructed of 12-gauge steel will take your training to the next level and is built to withstand the toughest workouts. With a 2” wide and 18” long weight plate holder, users can add more resistance to their workout with this heavy-duty unit with 2” Olympic plates.
HEAVY DUTY- Constructed from heavy-duty 12-gauge steel to withstand the toughest workouts. 2” weight plate holder to accommodate Olympic plates for resistance and strength training – 18” long to accommodate multiple plates
ADJUSTABLE HARNESS- 3-point harness along with 80” strap included. Harness reduces tension by dispersing the pull weight on upper torso. Solid steel carabiner hooks attach to hooks on end of the sled for safety and security
VERSATILE- Works as a push, pull, or drag sled.
IMPROVES PERFORMANCE- Ideal for conditioning workouts and building strength and stamina through functional training. Perfect piece of equipment to work on explosive acceleration and speed.
QUICK TRANSITION- 2 removable, upright push poles work in tandem with 4 sockets (2 on front and 2 on back), allowing a quick transition in the direction the user pushes the sled.
SKID PLATES- Full length, angled skid plates along base for smooth push, pull, or drag.
ADDITIONAL- Recommended use on grass or turf. Damage may occur on concrete and may scratch smooth surfaces. Max weight load of 600 lb.
The included harness reduces tension by dispersing the pull weight on the upper torso, and connects to the 80” long strap which attaches to the hooks on the end of the sled for safety and security during pulling exercises.
The ES-PS features 2 upright push poles with 4 sockets – 2 on the front, and 2 on the back. Each pole can easily be removed from the sockets, allowing for a quick transition in the direction in which you are pushing the sled by removing them from one side to the other. The skid plates on the bottom of the unit are full length and are angled on all 4 ends. This feature allows for a smooth push, pull, or drag. It is recommended the ES-PS Power Sled is used on grass or turf for the most efficient workout. If used on concrete or asphalt, please note that damage may occur, and it may scratch smooth surfaces.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.