The Valor Fitness DD-4 Adjustable Utility Bench has maximum versatility, allowing you to incline to 7 positions including a flat, 20-degree decline position, and 90-degree upright position. The bench position allows you to perform a multiple array of exercises with your free weights to completely customize your workout. Move into the incline position and you start to focus on shoulders, arms and back. Drop down to the decline position and your core becomes the center of attention.
HEAVY-DUTY GYM BENCH- Solid, reinforced, Steel frame for strength and stability in the bench. Tubing measures 2 in. X 2 in. HIGH-DENSITY PADDING- Dual-layered padding can withstand intense stress. Back Pad measures 17.25 in. high. 34.25 in. X 9.5 in. X 2.25 in..
ADJUSTABLE BENCH- Back pad adjusts in 7 different positions (-20 to 90 degrees) to meet your individual exercise needs, including a flat and decline position. Seat pad adjusts in 4 positions. Ankle rollers adjust in 4 positions.
VERSATILE- This adjustable decline/incline bench can be used to perform dozens of different exercises including bench presses, bench dips, triceps extensions, hip thrusts, shoulder presses, chest presses, back foot elevated lunge, dumbbell rows, and more.
CONTOURED SEAT- Allows user to comfortably set feet on the ground without putting pressure on the back of the knees. Seat Pad - 14 in. X 13.5/10.25 in. X 2.25 in.
ANKLE ROLLERS- Adjustable leg support will hold legs in place for decline exercises/sit ups.
ADDITIONAL- Meant for light commercial use. Max weight capacity 500 lbs. including user weight. Warranty 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 1-year hardware.
RUBBER END CAPS- Provide additional stability for bench workout and prevent damage to gym floors.
Features a 2 in. X 2 in. 12-gauge, Steel frame for strength and stability throughout the bench. High density, dual-layered padding is used on the seat and back pad to withstand intensive exercises. Back bad measures 34.25 in. long, 9.5 in. wide, and 2.5 in. thick. Seat pad measures 14 in. long, 13.25/10.25 in. wide, and 2.25 in. thick.
Designed with a wrap-around seat cushion for comfortable support behind the knees while in the decline position. The adjustable leg support will hold legs in place when doing decline exercises or sit ups. 4 base pads encased in rubber end caps protect the flooring in your home gym and add stability to your workouts.
This bench is meant for light-commercial use and is strong enough to support up to 500 lbs. including user weight. Ideal for use with the Valor Fitness BE-11 Smith Machine and is compatible with the Valor Fitness EX-2 Preacher Curl Attachment and EX-1 Leg Lift Accessory.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Adjustable Utility Bench FID
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.